Overview of the plenary and parallel sessions
In the upcoming conference we will build on the successes of previous years. The central focus of the conference in 2017 is on consumers who we believe are driving the energy transition. In plenary and parallel sessions, you will get up-to-date information on best practices for promoting renewable energy.
The sessions will include the following topics:
- When corporates set targets
- Governing RECs: How standards are simplifying the choice for consumers
- Procurement of renewables and the link with Power Purchase Agreements
- From voluntary to national – how REC systems are integrated into law
- Setting standards for consumer claims
- European policy developments: the consumer in the driver's seat?
- Voluntary offsets and voluntary RECs
- Market overview: Volumes and prices
- What has COP21 delivered?
The full conference programme including speakers will be announced in December 2016