Overview of conference sessions
In addition to the plenary opening session we offer a wide range of sessions, both plenary and parallel, all focusing on consumers who we believe are driving the energy transition. You will get up-to-date information on best practices for promoting renewable energy.
The sessions include the following topics:
- Governing RECs: How standards are simplifying consumer choice
- Procurement of renewables and the link with Power Purchase Agreements
- From voluntary to national – how EU systems are integrated into law
- Setting standards for consumer claims
- European policy developments: the consumer in the driver's seat?
- Voluntary offsets and voluntary RECs
- Market overview: Volumes and prices
- What has COP21 delivered?
There will be contributions from the following companies and organisations:
Association ECS Switzerland
Midwest-Renewable Tracking System
Norton Rose Fullbright
The Climate Group
The International REC Standard
We Mean Business
The full conference programme will be published mid-December 2016.